Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CRIBS – Scuddleston Style

As you may have noticed from previous posts, Jonathan is in love with our vehicle. We had a full photo shoot of our set up, but had to wait until the evening light was “just right” to do it. For kicks (and because there is really not a whole lot to do on the beach in the evening) we shot an episode of CRIBS to show those of you following at home how we are living (see attached video….we hope it works. Please note that Jonathan uses the word “amazing” about 364 times in the 4 minute clip). Some comments on out set-up: I (Sarah) have injured myself a minimum of 4 times a day – climbing into the back, I stand up too fast and hit my back; I wake up in the middle of the night, sit up, and crack my head on the light, I forget to push in the drawer knobs and bang my knee. Jonathan blames it on my lack of coordination – I say “if we were in a real hotel room…” This is not made for tall people (Matt – I don’t recommend you rent one of these). Seriously though, it is really pretty cool – we are totally self sufficient in our little vehicle. Our fridge is great and while there’s not a whole lot of space, it is well designed and everything does fit, albeit snug.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are crazy! you are right jonathan...the vehicle is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys!
    Love your blog! And the land cruiser! Looks like an awesome time down under, good on ya!

    cheers from New Mexico,
    Pat Moloney

    ReplyDelete